Default Question about Invisalin Price Discrepancies

Im starting to get very confused.

Firstly, I was quoted £3,600 from my orthodentist for top and bottom invisalign.

Secondly, I was quoted £3,000 from a Harley Street dentist for top and bottom invisalign.

Thirdly, I was quoted £1,595 from a Harley Street dentist for top and bottom invisalign.

Its crazy! How can there be such a difference! How can the Harley Street dentist charge so little. Its disconcerting how there can be such a difference.

Any thoughts?

Default invisalign prices

At first the differences seem crazy you are right but certain clinics price themselves differently based on different criteria and i would be careful when price shopping. I cannot comment on your treatments or the clinics you have been to but when considering the price of any cosmetic dentistry ask the following questions:

How many cases has that dentist performed in the past - the more experienced practitioner will generally charge more

What does the aftercare entail?

Does the dentist have photographs (before and afters) of work that he/she has completed that is similar to what you want?

Will i see the same dentist throughout my treatment?

Some dentists may be working on a low profit margin

How long has that dentist been offering this treatment for

what does the price include - retainers, two arches, one arch, full arch or only movement of anterior teeth?

I hope the above helps and good luck in making the right choice it can be a hard task

i'm curious to know which places you went to to get the quotes

my dentist quoted me about £2800 for my treatment but i'm not sure i can afford that and i wonder if someone else woudl do it cheaper as my mum has never been completely trusting of this dentists pricing either...

many thanks.

Default Re; price discrepeancies

Its pretty disgusting the price differences, it just shows how important it is to have a good look around and research for the most reasonable price, it appears that they can charge what they feel like!