Default Invisalign braces any one do them in liverpool or manchester?

My upper teeth care slightly crooked at the front. I had braces as a child but have been told that the orthodontist used olf fashioned techniques that often go wrong. The two teeth immediately on either side of my two front teeth are slightly twisted round and sit a bit behind them. I have attempted braces about a year ago but as an adult can't really deal with having them, not being able to speak etc. However, I really want straight teeth (especially having already gone through so much pain, extractions etc to get them!). Do you think the invisalign braces would work for me? I live in Manchester area and work in Liverpool so if you know of a good dentist in liverpool or manchester that can do invisalign braces please let me know

Thanks

Kelly

Dear Kelly,

It sounds like Invisalign would be ideal for yourself. I'll send you a private message to help you find someone
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi Kelly,

Invisalign can give excellent results, but it is difficult to say whether you are an ideal candidate for this type of treatment without seeing your teeth.

If big gaps are present, ie following an extraction or if there are moderate to severe rotations of your teeth, conventional fixed braces would give better results.

Best of Luck

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009