Default Inman Aligners at a london clinic

Hi, like many people who have posted I'm also interested in Inman Aligners, my front teeth on my top set poke out a bit so they definitely need some kind of help I've done a bit of searching for some london clinics and found what seem to be decent clinics but if its possible for someone else on here to check they're reputable dentists, is it ok if I pm you with my findings?

As I've been doing a lot of emailing to find a suitable clinic, something confused me. One clinic e-mailed me saying that they charge around £1500 for the aligners and I've found a lot of websites say they charge this amount, but another clinic e-mailed back stating the price was around £1900 including the retainer after the treatment, so does this mean the prices I was told before are excluding the retainer? And another thing, should I be expecting a lot of regular consultations after I've had the aligners fitted? Would I have to pay for these too? I understand all this can vary from clinic to clinic but if you can help that would be great.

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by ToothyNess; 04-23-2008 at 05:57 PM.

£100 is not on the NHS! That is a private consultation fee. If you have concerns I would go somewhere where they do the aligner so you know straight away. Let me know where you live and I can guide you in the right direction.

Some practices do charge more for the retainer but I see it as part of the treatment so my fees are all inclusive. You would need to clarify this with you dentist. You will need "several" appointments and they are normally included in the cost of the aligners.

Prices can range from £950-£2800 or so depending on complexity

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ou would like answering privately

Hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default hi ToothyN

Hi ToothyN

It's important to find a clinic you feel comfortable in and practitioners to communicate well with.

make sure you clarify whether the aligner cost is inclusive of the retainer at start of treatment.

any tooth movement requires retention so make sure you don't have a surprise payment / treatment at end!

I can't imagine you'll pay extra for visits since the treatment requires occassional adjustments and checks.

rgds

Dr Dave Jamus
    Kensingtin Dental Spa