Angry i need braces!!! help

HI...I am new to this forum...
    well i live in a country where they CAN give braces for FREE. But my dentist wont give me because he says its just a cosmetic matter. My jaw is fine and so on but my teeth are so crooked and it really makes me sooo sad but this doesnt seem bad enough for them to give me braces. So i was wondering.....well...it sounds a bit stupid here when i write it...but i would like to know if there is anything else i can say to my dentist that isnt about apparence that will make him agree and give me braces???? i mean...i dont wanna pay alot of money when others in my age r getting them for free!!!!

Pleassssssssseeeeee help me!!!
    i am desperateee to get straight teeth!!!!

Hi

There are certain guidelines on the NHS which allow braces to be done for free. If a patient does not fall into this specific criteria, then unfortuntely there only option is to pay.

Your only other option is to seek a second opinion, from a NHS orthodontist, if you wish.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

I live in sweden and i dont know if something like NHS exists here... what i wanted to know is what specific criterias are a must for someone who can get braces for free. i want to know if i have some of this criterias that would help me gettin them for free
    thanks so much!!

hi

unfortuntely I do not know the criteria in sweeden.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

its really important for me to know the criterias to see if i have some of these problems...
    i would be so glad to know some of the criterias ..doesnt need to be swedish ones because when someone has problem it is visible worldwide.....
    thank you !

The problem is that each country sets their own criteria. If you have any concerns you could always ask for a second opinion. If you get told the same thing from different dentists it is likely you do not fit the criteria.

Orthodontists generally have strict guidelines for free treatment and will likely all have the same opinion

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy