Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Question Inman Aligner/Six months smile

What is the difference between the two procedures and price difference. I need to reduce a slight buff and close a medium gap in my teeth.

Thanks for your advice.

Hi

I would recommend looking at articles for these two procedures on the home page. They give plenty of comprehensive info.

Of course it is impossible to say which is suitable without looking at the mouth.

Prices vary depending on complexity

inman from £1000.00
    six months smiles from £1500.00

Regards
    Last edited by Dr Sepehrara; 12-03-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Hi
    The Inman aligner is a removable brace that works well when there is mild crowding and it can tilt teeth only . It would not be able to close gaps effectively. 6 month smiles are fixed braces which use tooth coloured brackets and wires and are more cosmetic in appearance. They can do a wide range of movements and close gaps. Prices will vary according to the treatment needed. The best advice is to see a dentist who provides these treatments and discuss your options and prices with them. Some practices offer free consultations and this can help you choose the option that is best for you.
    Hope this helps.
    Dr Anoop Maini BDS DGDP (UK)
    Voted top 10 cosmetic dentist by London Evening Standard
    UK Instructor for Six Month Smile Braces
    Aqua Dental Spa
    www.gentledentists.co.uk

Smile

Hi,

I'm having a six months smile brace fitted, I have had my consultation, impressions and xray done and I am just waiting to have my brace to be fitted, it should take 8 months to straighten my teeth. My consultation was free but if I wanted to proceed I had to pay £100 for the xray and impressions, this money has now been deducted from my total costs because I am proceeding with the treatment. My dentist charges roughly the same for the Inman Alligner and the six months smile which is going to cost me £1500, I could not believe how affordable the treatment is.

Carol
    Last edited by carolamy; 04-28-2009 at 03:48 PM.

Smile 6 Month smile braces

Hi Coralamy

Would you be able to let me have your dentist details, the price seems more reasonable than what I have been quoted. I live near London area.

Thank you both for responding to my earlier query.

Default six months smile

Hi,
    I have sent you a private message.

Carol

Default six months smile

Hi Kazzit,

I had my brace fitted on Thursday, it was neither painfull or uncomfortable to have fitted and it took about 1 hour.
    It's now been 4 days since it was fitted, there is a little discomfort, my gums feel like they are made out of sponge and my teeth fell like they are loose, but this is normal. I am still having trouble chewing food so I am only eatinig soft food that does not need chewing, this should last no longer that 2 weeks, then everything should have settled down.
    My teeth have already started moving after only 4 days so it's worth the discomfort and i don't have any regrets.

Carol

Hi Kazzit

Is there anyway you can message me your dentists info aswell please. I am uncertain as to what treatment I will need as although I have no gaps I have a bad overbite on my two front teeth, the ones next to them slightly overlap aswell.

Thanks

what dentist are you with carol as ive been given a very high quote for six month smile. plz let me know thanks

Default six month smile

hi carolamy plz can u senbd me the details f your dentist as ive been given a very high quote for six months smile