Unhappy Need Some Advice! Very Urgent!

Hi all,

Well here's my teeth-story:

I have an overbite about 1/4 inch, my teeth are over-crowed and my bottom front teeth are a little crooked. I REALLY do not feel comfortable wearing braces at all! PLEASE tell me i have other options and what are they??

Also with the payments, are there ever monthly payment options? or does that vary, or do people usually give the whole sum up front?

I hope this makes sense And I am looking forward to your replies!

Best regards,

Sherry Davies

May I ask why you are against the braces?

other treatment modalities may be an option but may be incredibly aggressive and give a substandard outcome.

If discretion is a concern for you there are numerous options available such as Invisalign and Incognito.

With regards to payment options, each practice is individual but most have options available and it would be best to speak to your chosen practice

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

There are always going to be options. However without a full examination it is not possible to assess what these may be. These may include various types of braces as well as restorative options .Therefore I would advise a consultation with, ideally, an accredited member of the British academy of cosmetic dentistry but failing this a full member of the academy to assess these options and discus the pros and cons with you

Re payments most dentists will now offer payment plans for 10 months to up to 5 years.

Regards

David Bloom

Past President BACD

Accredited member BACD

Senova Dental Studios
    10 Beechen grove,Watford,
    Herts. WD17 2AD
    United Kingdom
    T: 01923 233600
    F: 01923 440041
    E: [email protected]
    W: cosmetic dentists in London dentists Watford provides tooth whitening, porcelain veneers and dental implants Watford
    Dr David Bloom BDS