Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Default cost of inman aligner for front right tooth

hello there,
    i have been doing my research and this isnt one of those inman vs inman aligner type questions. basically my situation is, i wore braces at age of 17 to 20. wore my retainers for about 4 months, then i lost my top retainer. as a result the tooth on the right of my front tooth ( dont know what its called ) has moved behind my front tooth. it seems small but it really frustrates me. i just want to get this moved back flush and if possible make my teeth more perpendicular. is this achievable with inman aligners? obviously i will need a consultation but i just want some kind of incling. also some rough estimate on pricing, ive read on several sites , expect to pay between 1000-1500 for treatment.

thanks alot in advance

It may be possible to get the movement you want, but the Inman aligner only allows for specific tooth movements and without a full consultation I really can't say more. It may be that you need veneers or a combination of braced and veneers to achieve the result you are looking for.

The price can range from £950-£2500 depending on complexity, most high end practices offer interest free finance options. You are more than welcome to read what is said about the Inman aligner under the orthodontic section of the cosmetic dentistry guide.

I hope this answers your questions

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

yea thats the thing. im meant to be going for a consultation tommorow. unfortunately its not free and it'll be frustrating to go for them just to say 'your not suitable'. ive read about veneers but dont really understand how they work and have heard there quite problematic long term!

what happens if your original tooth starts getting caries..(under the Veneer)..

Veneers can be problematic long term when they are done poorly. When done with care and excellence, they actually are excellent long term restorations with very few problems. Significant problems occur when veneers are done on "the cheap". Quality veneers takes a good dentist and good technician

Placing veneers involves the removal of an extremely minimal amount of tooth structure and porcelain can then be bonded to the surface.

With regards to your consultation tomorrow I can't really say what to do as that is down to you and your dentist.

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com

do you have any practices in london?

I don't have any practices in London. I'm based in Doncaster and most of my national and international clients don't mind traveling. You are more than welcome to private message me with regards to any specific concerns if you want to talk in more detail

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com

Default veneer vs Inman

with any single veneer shade match and texture is an issue. Some dentists overcome this by veneering several teeth. Of course this is not the solution.

Of course many dentists have made a lot of money promoting the so-called smile makeover or Hollywood smile.

any ethical dentist given the choice will recommend alignment over veneer restoration from a clinical point of view.

We're very fortunate on this forum the dentists are ethical and patient-centred.

Default durl56

seems like a simple case if the teeth are side by side. if the teeth are crossing one in front the other then you'll need to consult a dentist in person to progress.

Dr Dave Jamus

Question inman aligner

i was wondering if any teeth need to be taken out for the use of an inman aligner and if it can be used with crown?