Default temporary veneers

Hi,
    I would very much appreciate some advice regarding temporary veneers-
    I believe that temporary veneers can be made based upon a provisional 'wax up' that the patient approves.. what i would like to know is, what are temporary veneers made of and do they tend to look very bulky and/or 'obvious' in the mouth? my job involves giving frequent presentations so i wonder would temporary veneers be an issue? also can you request adjustments in any way if you're not happy with the size or shape of the temporaries, in order that the changes will be reflected in the final veneers? Apologies if i sound im being really fussy but as I woule be wearing these veneers for a long time I want to try and get it right!!

Many thanks

Temporary veneers are a prototype of the permanent veneers and therefore can adjusted until you are happy with the shape. At our practice, we would take an impression of the veneers in your mouth to send to the lab, so that the technician can copy the shape.

Temporary veneers are made of acrylic while permanent veneers are made of porcelain. Temporary veneers can look natural if done correctly

Best of Luck

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Thankyou Raha for your help