Default Pulsating sensation under a veneer

Hi,

I had 7 veneers fitted and an old crown replaced 6 months ago.
    After about a week I had some problems, 1 of the veneers developed a black line around the gumline, the crown frosted over and the colour of my teeth underneath were showing through the other veneers.

I have since had the veneers and the crown replaced free of charge, having had a block put into them to stop the colour of my natural teeth showing through, which worked.

1 of the veneer teeth, at the front when it was replaced had a mark. My dentist said that the stump underneath was showing through. He agreed to replace that veneer again for the 3rd time.

I had the 3rd replacement for that veneer put on about a month ago.
    I saw straight away that the shape wasn't the same as my last 2 replacements which was perfect. The shape was larger and it was edging to one side. It was not aligned like my other front veneered tooth next to it, so when smiling it looked slightly like I had a bucked tooth or something. I also had jaw pain because the bite wasn't right.

I'm due to go back in a week to have it taken off and replaced a 4th time to get it just right.

Since having the 3rd replacement fitted I've had these pulsating sensations, when im moving around or when I'm just sat around doing nothing.

I read somewhere but I can't seem to find it now to refer to, that this can happen because the veneer has been fitted too high, which seems to be what's happened in my situation, the shape doesn't fit my mouth, my bite or my smile, but it did the 2 times it was fitted before.

My dentist says he will replace it again, and will work with the technicans to make sure that the shape and size is exactly how it should be, like before.

Just want some reassurance really, I can't wait to get it taken off and redone *again*, not just to rid of the weird feelings I'm getting, but also to get my nice smile back

Thanks
    Last edited by LeedsLad; 08-30-2008 at 08:46 PM.