Default going abroad - veneer cost

heya, new to this. . .

im 20 years old, and lack of self confidence due to my smile, everyone says my smile is fine, but i dispise it. . . when i was younger i had a massive space between my front two teeth and had gaps all through my mouth but at age of 9 i cracked my front tooth, after a bad fall, got that filled, which filled the gap on my front 2 teeth and at the age of 11 i had braces for 2 years and yes u might think i have a perfect smile, but unfortunatley i dont think so its not that its not straight and gap free which it is!. . . its the size of my teeth and the shape which is lacking my tendency to smile. . . which is hard because my job is modelling and promoting. . . so i need to smile. . . my bottom teeth are fine. . . but my top i hate, my dentist said i would only need 6 pushing 8 veneers.

a friend of my parents went to bratizlava [sp] for his veneers and they look amazing!!! i have been thinking of doing this myself and just wondering what the cost would be. . .

Zoe

Dear Zoe,

Its very difficult to tell you what the cost would be. Dental tourism is becoming very popular. Do be aware that sometimes you can achieve good results but similarly a lot of times a massive amount of damage is done and the result is often not what clients are looking for. I spend a lot of time correcting cosmetic dentistry which has not worked well.

I sincerely hope you get the result you want but please be aware you may need more expensive corrective work, which is always a risk when you go abroad

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

thank you for the advice
    my mum was asking her friend if he has had any problems but he doesnt seem to be he got a full mouth tho i just need 6 - 8 im in desparate need of them :P im going to my own dentist next week - im in pain at the moment with one of my teeth . . . so im going to ask him for a quote my dentist is amazing!!

I hope it goes well for you

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy