Thread: Pricing Query

Default Pricing Query

I知 looking into having veneers on my front teeth to correct my crowded, crooked and chipped front teeth.
    To get the best effect I think I値l need to have 10 veneers.
    I want to have good quality work done using good quality veneers. I致e had 1 quote at 」600 per tooth. This is really too expensive for me if I知 getting 10 veneers.

I am looking for treatment in the Glasgow area, and would be very interested if anyone could recommend cosmetic dentists in the area, and also what their veneer prices are.
    Also I壇 like to know an average price for veneers and what causes the difference in prices.
    I have found that practices are reluctant to say what they charge for treatments without patients registering and going for a consultation with them.
    Any info very welcome
    Many Thanks!

Hi Lucy. The key would be to find a reputable cosmetic dentist who understands correct principles. Let them decide how many veneers are required rather than assuming how many are required. 」600 per tooth is quite cheap really although a very decent result can be achieved with this.

I try not to give a price per tooth as it really isn't as easy as that. There are very many variables that need to be taken into consideration. The skill of the dentist, which technician is used, materials, techniques bonding products just to name a few. Its always important to see examples of the dentists work. I have a flip book in my lounge area and also post cases on my website, this way people can see the level of detail I work to.

With regards to someone in the Glasgow area I'm not sure. I'm sure if one of the other dentists here knows of someone they will send you a private message.

If you look for the cheapest option you may not get the result you are looking for, especially if the veneers look fake and unrealistic

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

HI Dr Pav,
    Many thanks for your reply.
    I definitly would only use a dentist which has had a lot of experince and that I trusted to do a good job. I wouldn't go ahead if my only affordable option was for unatural looking veneers.
    But the cost is also another deciding factor.
    I think it will be 10 veneers which I will need, and so at 」600 each that soon adds up!
    Would it be unrealistic to expect to get this for around 」2500 to 」3000 in total?

It is highly unlikely you'll get a natural result for that amount, especially if you are looking at 10 veneers. Do be aware many high end offices have interest free payment options. You could also stage the treatment and have some done now and some at a later date. Its always better to have quality dentistry done in small amounts than poor quality in a large amount. I spend a lot of time correcting cosmetic work that has been done cheap, and this makes the treatment more difficult and the price reflects that! I hope you can understand my thought process here
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy