The Park Dental Clinic
Review for The Park Dental Clinic
There are no reviews for this clinicBe the first to make one!
Location Map for The Park Dental Clinic
About The Park Dental Clinic
With over 30 years of combined dental experience, Harpreet Saduera, Trishan Malhi and Harpreet are the proud founders of Park Dental Clinic. Each dentist cares for a specific area of expertise, which means that the practice is able to offer both general dental care for routine treatment and advanced dental solutions, such as dental implants, endodontics, (root canal treatment), tooth whitening, children’s dentistry, orthodontics (braces), crown and bridgework, and gum treatment.
We believe in treating patients as friends to whom we show care, compassion, consideration and honesty. We promise the following to you:
- We will listen to all of your dental problems and offer you guidance and a choice of solutions to fit in with both your budget and your lifestyle.
- Every member of our staff is trained to the highest degree and offer brilliant services, which we would be happy for our own family to use.
- Your safety and satisfaction is incredibly important to us, so we make sure that we follow the latest in cross infection guidelines, to ensure you are in the best of health.
- We use the latest and best in materials, technology and techniques available, to guarantee that whatever treatment you receive at The Park is as efficient, quick and painless as possible.
- We will always give you a detailed written estimation of treatment costs, before we begin your treatment.
- Your time is valuable and we guarantee that we will stick to any appointment times we give you.
Treatment works best if both doctor and patient help each other, so we hope that you will:
- Attend appointments punctually and in the case of cancellations contact us as soon as possible.
- Tell us any worries or concerns that you may have, no matter how small, so we are able to make a detailed judgement and tailor a solution to meet your needs.
- If you are unsure about the treatment please ask questions, we want you to be completely comfortable and confident with any decisions you make.
- Pay for treatment at the end of each appointment or in agreement with a pre-arranged payment plan.
- Look after the work we have done, by following all the dental health techniques we have recommended.
- Please treat our team members with the care and courtesy they offer you.
Relax in our comfortable, air-conditioned waiting room with refreshments also available.
We separate the initial consultation into two sections; 1. where you get to meet the team and ask any questions and 2. when we ask you to fill out a medical questionnaire so we have a thorough understanding of your dental health and problems. After these processes we hope that you will feel more at ease with the team and we hope to be completely informed about your situation and concerns, so we can confidently start treatment.
We want you to be involved with the planning and procedure of all treatments, so we use intra oral cameras, so you can see exactly what we, the dentists, see. To observe any hidden problems we may not be able to see, we use digital X-rays, to ensure that nothing is missed.
During treatment: some treatments take longer than others and we wouldn’t want you to get bored. To rectify this potential problem we have installed televisions in each consultation room, with a whole range of DVDs to choose from, so your visit needn’t be dull.
Nervous patients: our lounge has been specially designed for the comfort of dental phobic patients. The atmosphere is relaxed, professional and friendly, which we feel is the best way to help nervous clients feel at ease. We want your visit to be as pleasant as possible, so if you feel more comfortable having your consultation in the lounge, the team is more than happy to move the appointment there. Those who are truly opposed and fearful of the dentist but need treatment can rest assured that we also offer sedation as an option to help you relax completely. We feel that the better informed you are the more comfortable you will be with your treatment, so we will explain exactly what we are going to do and if you feel you need a break we are more than happy to suspend the treatment.
If you have any dental anxieties please inform use when you book a consultation, so we can fully cater for your needs.
Dental report: Once your consultation is complete you will receive a comprehensive dental report, which outlines your dental health, the best treatment and an evaluation of the costs involved. Each payment estimation differs from each person, reflecting the amount of treatment they will receive. For more information on treatment costs and payment plans, follow the link on this page to our website
Treatments Offered at The Park Dental Clinic
- Dental Implants
- Nervous Patients
- Root Canal Treatment
Reviews for The Park Dental Clinic
Write Your Own Review for The Park Dental Clinic
Find more cosmetic dentists in Derby