What Sort Of Treatment Should I Consider To Fix My Overbite?

Hi, I was wondering what sort of surgery I could get to improve my teeth. I have a bit of an overbite and the top front two teeth are much larger and not in line with the other teeth. It’s a bit like the two teeth are like bunny teeth. I’d really like the top row of teeth to be straight and for the two front teeth not to stick out like they do, however I’m unsure what action would need to be taken to solve this problem. I’m fine with getting braces, I am just curious how they’d work because it’s not like there’s a gap between any of my teeth for teeth to shift towards. Thank you.
Hi and thank you for writing to me.  You should consider the many orthodontic options now available. Speak to your dentist on this matter and he should provide you with a suitable solution. You can also scan this websites various pages on different treatments such as the Inman Aligner, which may be of help to you. Kind regards, Dr Hussein Shaffie.
Dr Hussein Shaffie The Sandford Dental Implant and Cosmetic Centre 306 Broadway, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA6 8AA Web: www.thesandford.com Tel: 02083037051 Email: [email protected] View My Profile Dr Shaffie

Leave a Reply