What is the total cost of having metal or invisible braces fitted?
Q. Hi, I have been very unhappy with the allignment of my teeth (upper and lower) and was just wondering the the total cost approx of having metal/invisable braces fitted (with all incuring cost of adjustments and scans)?.,
A. There are so many different braces on the market these days. It is very difficult to quote you any fees without knowing the complexity of your case. Invisable braces can start from as low as £995 and can go up to £5000. Fixed braces could range from £3000-£10000. The best way to find out would be to contact a few practices and ask them for prices and also ask them what those prices will include.
- I am considering having braces again, but I don’t want metal ones. How long would I need to wear invisible braces?
- I don’t want to wear metal braces again. can you suggest anything else?
- invisable braces or dental veneers for wonky teeth
- I am scared of having metal braces, can I have invisalign instead?
- Which braces have better results over long term fixed or invisalign?
Dr Mark Hughes
Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981