My Gummy Smile Makes Me Miserable. Please Tell Me Which Treatments Can Help?

Hello Dr Moore. I am really miserable over my gummy smile. They come to far down and I can’t enjoy any kind of social life or take pictures without worrying.  Do you know if crown lengthening would work in my situation or is there some other form of treatment I could consider? I would really appreciate your advice regarding this. It has always something that has always got the way and I can’t get past it without help. Thank you for taking the time to hear me out. I look forward to your reply. 
Hello and thank you for getting in touch. There may be a number of treatment options available to you. I would need to see you face-to-face in order to determine this however. I would advise you to find an expert cosmetic dentist locally to run you though some options. If you’d like to find more information on the suitable treatments for a gummy smile, you can find it through this websites guides. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Dr Andrew Moore.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply