I’m Thinking About Having Dental Implant Treatment In India. Which Qualification Does A Dentist Require To Undertake This?

Hi Dr Gambroudes. I am 42 years old and I’m considering having implants and bridgework done. Is there a certain make or type of implant you would recommend that would last me at least 20 years? I am also thinking of going to India to have it done. What type of qualifications does a dentist need to undertake this treatment? Is there anywhere you could recommend and how long would the treatment take? Will a normal X-ray of my teeth be okay to send to a dentist so they can make some sort of plan? My dentist doesn’t have a cat scan or panoramic X-ray. Many thanks.
Hello and thank you for writing in. I would advise people considering treatment abroad to consider the long term practicalities of treatment especially if quite invasive treatment were to go wrong in the long term. What assurances would you have? Would you need further treatment back in the UK? I would advise you to seek out a top level dental implantologist for this treatment. If you require further information on dental implants you can find it through this helpful website. I hope this helps you. Kind regards, Dr Marcus Gambroudes.
Dr Marcus Gambroudes Changing Faces Dentistry & Facial Rejuvenation, 51 Station Road Knowle House Knowle Solihull B93 0HN Web: www.changingfacesandsmiles.co.uk Tel: 01564 320 024 View My Profile Dr Gambroudes

Leave a Reply