I’m Currently Not Registered With A Dentist And My Teeth Are Starting To Decay. What Should I Do?

Hi Mark, I’m 17 years old, (nearly 18) and have decay in around 6 of my back teeth which is making it increasingly harder to eat. I haven’t been to the dentist for 2 years and I’m currently not registered with one. Also one of my top front teeth is black in 2 spots at the back which is now coming through the front. Another one of my top front teeth has a black line along the top of it. Finally one of my front teeth has 2 holes either side of it and the tip of it, the hole at the tip is black. I would like to know what you believe I would need to have done with the information I given, if it’s not enough then I apologise. Also I would like to know if it’s likely I could have treatment done while being put to sleep?
Hello and thank you for getting in touch. It sounds like you have tooth decay/cavities. Please go to see a dentist as soon as possible, they will assess you and provide you with the options you require. You may just need a scale and polish but it is difficult to say without seeing you in person. This website can provide much of the information you require on a number of different procedures. I hope this helps, Mark.
Dr Mark Hughes Harley Street Dental Studio 52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981 View My Profile Dr Hughes

Leave a Reply