I’m 21-Years-Old, Can The NHS Help Close The Gaps In My Teeth?

Hi, I am 21 year old female and I have always had gappy teeth for as long as i can remember, and because of this i spend most of my time trying to hide them.I rarely have them on show or smile in pictures. It has been a problem for years and I feel as I am getting older it is preventing me from doing a lot I things. I was wondering if this is something which generally has to be paid for in full or something which the the NHS could help with? I never received any braces as a youngster as they were never given to me as an option and I’m desperate to sort them out now, I’m getting older and just want a nice smile. I’m not asking for much am I? Thank you for your time, I really hope you can suggest something for me. 
Hi there! Thank you for your question. This form of treatment would not be available on the NHS. Of course do your research carefully when selecting which clinic you wish to go to , when having treatment. I hope this helps, kind regards. 
Dr Kalpesh Bohara The Dental Suite 27 Park Road, Loughborough, LE11 2ED Web: www.dental-suite.co.uk  Tel: 01509 231144 3 Rutland Street, Leicester City Centre, LE1 1RBTel: 0116 312 0054 View My Profile Dr Bohara
August 16th, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Akshata Says :

What does it exactly costs to put brace on my teeth?

Leave a Reply