I’m 19 and have an overbite, I’m thinking about corrective surgery, where should i start?

Hi there, I’m 19 and have an overbite, I’ve been to an orthodontist before and I had braces with had no ending result and I want to correct my jaw it’s effecting me as a person and confidence so have been thinking about corrective surgery, how would I start to go about it if i want it done?How/where/cost how long does it take? What are the risks and what’s the shortest time it could take? Any side effects any risk it doesn’t work? Would I be able to arrange an appointment and be ongoing the surgery within a few weeks of that?
Hi, You need to get a referral from your dentist or GP to a local Maxillo facial surgeon for a consultation. Time scales and costs are all different so they should be able to fill you in with the details then! Thanks for your question, Regards Andrew Moore
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply