I want to get a gap in my teeth closed, I want it done quickly and discretely, how should I do this?

I am looking at getting my gap shut on my two front teeth.Also i wont my to thangs pushing back but i dont no which brace to get and i wont it done in the fastest time possible.I am thinking about gettin the lingual braces that are on the back of my teeth so no 1 notices i had 2 years ago train track brace on the front of my teeth and had them took off in 2 weeks because my confidience was gone massively, then i had a retainer but of for 5 months and went america for my brothers wedding and lefted them at home in england but yes i just wont to know how much the prices are and how fast i can have them done in thanks.
You’d need to come for a consultation to find out if you’re suitable for invisible braces. Prices range from £1500-5000 depending on how difficult your treatment is to fix. A lot of invisalign experts do consultations for free. Treatment can take from 3 months up to 4 years, again, depending on how difficult the treatment is.
dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

April 27th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Chuck Says :

Good evening, I was wondering whether it is possible to get Lingual Braces or any type of braces, to close my gaps, after I have had an Implant on my front tooth? If so, which would be the best type of brace which is more discreet than standard braces.

June 29th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
London Says :

I have a space between my front 2 teeth in a downwards v shape, as in it gets wider at the bottom. This is because I had a small gap but I used to bite my tongue bar all the time and over the years it forced my teeth apart. This downwards v is the only problem in otherwise very straight teeth. I was interested in getting the lingual braces in the hope of closing the gap. Is this the kind of problem they fix?

June 29th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Alanna Says :

Lingual appliances can treat the simplest and most complex problems, so I do not see why it should not be able to treat yours. At this stage i suggest you have a consultation with a specialist orthodontist who can advise on all options that will help with your problem. Good luck

Leave a Reply