I hv my front teeth pushed forward Whats the best option for me?

Q. Hi there. I am 23 and one of my front teeth has been pushed forward over the years so it now sticks out. I am very self conscious about it and it affects my confidence. I’m just wondering what the best option for me is?

A. It sounds like a brace might work well. I use an Inman Aligner for mild crowding it works quickly and gives good results. Try to find a dentist close to you who can provide this treatment for you.

dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply