I Have One Chipped Front Tooth And The Other Is Large And Wonky. What’s The Best Option For This?

Hi, Dr Gambroudes. I have two big front teeth with a large gap. One of these is chipped and the other is moving outwards making the gap larger and wonky. Please can you suggest what I can do? What’s the best option for this? What cost is involved? And could I have treatment on the NHS as I’m not working at the moment?

It’s really making me depressed and I’m not leaving my house and my job ended because my confidence is zero. I am now suffering from aggraphobia because I don’t want to leave the house and meet people.

Please help. Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your enquiry. As the treatment for these conditions would be considered cosmetic, it is unlikely that the nhs will provide you with this help. Try to find an experienced cosmetic dentist you feel comfortable with and discuss your options with them. Braces, veneers or cosmetic bonding could be considered depending on your dental condition. Most practices have payment options to spread the cost of treatment. I hope this helps. Best wishes, Dr Marcus Gambroudes. 
Dr Marcus Gambroudes Changing Faces Dentistry & Facial Rejuvenation, 51 Station Road Knowle House Knowle Solihull B93 0HN Web: www.changingfacesandsmiles.co.uk Tel: 01564 320 024 View My Profile Dr Gambroudes

Leave a Reply