I Have Chipped and Broken Teeth. What Can Be Done?

Hello Dr Gambroudes. I have lost one wisdom tooth and another is half broken. Most of my teeth are chipping off and they have holes in them. My dentist has given me a special toothpaste to use but there’s been no improvement since I started using that and all he does with the the second chipped wisdom tooth is fill it with a white paste. I’m only 34 years old and I don’t know what to do, but what can you tell me about this? What is wrong and how can I repair them? Also, how much will it cost please? This is so depressing, I don’t know what to do. Please help and give me some advice. Thank you in advance.
Hello, thank you for your question. I would advise you seek the help of a dentist who can examine you and tell you exactly what’s wrong. They will be able to provide the right treatment for you. If your existing dentist is not enlightening you, then I would strongly suggest a second opinion. Regards


Dr Marcus Gambroudes Changing Faces Dentistry & Facial Rejuvenation, 51 Station Road Knowle House Knowle Solihull B93 0HN Web: www.changingfacesandsmiles.co.uk Tel: 01564 320 024 View My Profile Dr Gambroudes

Leave a Reply