I Had An Eating Disorder At A Young Age. Is There A Type Of Paste You Use To Fill The Gaps In Smiles?

Hello Andrew. I hope you can help me with my enquiry. At a young age I had a eating disorder, I would throw up everything I would eat for over Four years, with the help and love of my parents and friends I over came this, but now I notice that with so much throwing up that I was doing, I made a gap between my two front teeth, it isn’t big but I don’t like it how much would it be? And is there such type of paste to cover it? Or to fill in all the spaces I have? Thank you for taking the time to listen and I look forward to your reply.
Hello and thank you for reaching me. Based on what you have told me, it sounds like you want cosmetic bonding. The enamel becomes weak through acid erosion. Try to find an experienced cosmetic dentist to have a look at this and see what they say. Braces and veneers are other options for closing gaps. If you would like further information, you can find it through the various treatment pages on this website. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Dr Andrew Moore.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply