How do I fix a tooth that is longer than the rest of my teeth?


My letf canine tooth is crooked and longer than the rest of my teeth. Would a dentist be able to fix this without braces ie, could they file it down so its not so visable?


It depends how much it needs trimming. You might need it crowning or moving with a brace if the tooth is very long
Dr Andrew Moore Advance Dental Clinic 104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88 View My Profile Dr Moore
May 4th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Devon Says :

I have a gap teeth at the front teeth, the right one is longer than than the left one, each time I smile it always give me a embarrassed moment, What should I do?

May 4th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Edna Says :

Either orthodontics and or veneers

May 9th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Sonny Says :

I’m a 15 year old girl.i wanna know how much does it cost for closing a gapped teeth by braces….an average cost in dollars

May 9th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Katharine Says :

In my practice it costs about £3800 – you would need to convert that to dollars

May 13th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Duane Says :

hi i have a big gap on my front teeth and it seems to continue opening up i am just wondering if i could have it closed and how much it will cost me? this has made my life hell my confidence have been shattered and i am planning to get but cant plan anything until i have my teeth done because i fell with my front teèth when i was young went to a local dentist who put two veeners on them but they just look odd and they stick out please help me i know it will cost me but i dont have the money but if we can

May 13th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Aron Says :

I’d advise you to come for a consultation and examination to assess exactly what you need and then we could give you a range of options and accurate estimates

May 27th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Matthew Says :

I have large teeth with an over bite & would like a discrete brace to correct them typically what is the best way to do this & how much is it likely to cost. Many thanks,

December 5th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Donte Says :

i’m 31 years old i have an overbite teeth with too front big teeth when i ask my dentist to file down my teeth he say that is too late to do that it would been possible when i was a teenager plus he says my overbite teeth is difficult to correct it should remain as it is now since it goes with my facial bones better what should i do is it filing down teeth so harmful above 25 years later but its too ugly to have two disproportional front large teeth

December 5th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Ryan Says :

sorry don’t really understand the question, perhaps get a second opinion from another dentist in your area to see if theres anything else they can do

Leave a Reply