Hi. I Have A Mild Underbite Which I’d Like To Fix. Can This Be Done Without Dental Surgery?

Dear Dr,

I’m a 34 years old woman.

I have a mild underbite which I’d like to be fix (or improve the look of).

I’d like to know if it is really possible to fix the look of a mild underbite, (narrow upper jaw) without surgery?

I’ve done some research and I found a few places in the US where they do it.
I can’t find any cosmetic dental surgery where they fix the underbite look without surgery.

I’m really looking forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks.

Hello and thank you for contacting me. I would need to see you in  person but it may be possible to improve the look of your underbite with discreet, fast, orthodontics such as Invisalign. Especially if it’s only for mild correction. Veneers may also improve the look or your smile. Find a dentist who is fully experienced in these treatments and run through your options. If you would like information on these treatments and others which may help you, have a quick look through this helpful website. I hope this helps. Dr Marcus Gambroudes. 
Dr Marcus Gambroudes

Dr Marcus Gambroudes

Changing Faces Dentistry & Facial Rejuvenation,
51 Station Road Knowle House Knowle Solihull B93 0HN
Web: www.changingfacesandsmiles.co.uk Tel: 01564 320 024

View My Profile Dr Gambroudes

Leave a Reply