Can you recommend a dentist in London to help save my broken tooth?

The filling of my 7th down right which has had a canal therapy few years ago, has split in two vertically. I had a Rx at the hospital but they adviced the tooth to be extracted. No mention to post crowns at all.
I recently searched the internet as I have had an experience with a post crown on the 6th up left, and came across a website where I found a few articles (I am afraid in Italian) talking about very difficult situations, solved with gum surgery, bone reconstruction and post crown. I would like to know if you have ever come across to this kind of problems and if exist in London a good Dental Surgeon able to do this kind of job. If at the end the only solution is the implant, it will be welcome, but if I have the opportunity to save in any way my tooth than I would be happier.
Here are the links. [,,]

and very similar to my case according to this Italian dentist whom I had a email exchange []

Thank you very much for your interest and kindness to read this question.

A vertically fractured tooth should be removed. If this is left for too long the precious bone underneath can be lost and an implant can become more difficult to place
dr julian caplan

Dr Julian Caplan – Director on the board of the BACD

View My Profile Dr Caplan

Leave a Reply