Can you advise how to realign my top set of teeth?

I have one tooth pushed back from my top set of teeth, it’s right next to the left centre tooth. I’ve never been bothered by my other teeth which are also slightly wonky, especially my bottom teeth, but this tooth affects me so much I can only smile on the other side. I know I’ll end up paying for the treatment on it, so what’s the best option?
Sounds like a simple removable brace call the inman aligner will help, have a look at my website, we have a few cases treated using this brace, it normally takes only 3-4 months to work
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

May 1st, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Earl Says :

What is the worst thing to do for your teeth to go wonkey?

May 1st, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Johnny Says :

Gum disease will cause you to lose bone around your teeth that can allow your teeth to drift.

Leave a Reply