Can underbite be corrected with braces?

Q. I am a 39 year old female and would like to correct an underbite. Can this be done with braces alone, or is surgery the only answer? what kind of costs are involved for each option?,
A. Usually this can be treated with orthodontics and the cost can vary – a ball park figure would be between £3000 and £4000
dr julian caplan

Dr Julian Caplan – Director on the board of the BACD

View My Profile Dr Caplan

Leave a Reply