As A Sufferer Of Periodontal Disease, Do You Know Of Anywhere That Can Provide Treatment At Low Cost?

Hello Dr Moore, I have a question to put forward. Do you know if the NHS provides periodontal treatment?

My gums are receding because of this, and my teeth are no longer aligned. My teeth now protrude out of my mouth and I can hardly close them.

I have suffered some bone loss, and I am very desperate find somewhere that can fix my teeth at an affordable amount.

I have also made regular dental check-ups in recent times, but have never been referred to a specialist of any kind.

Where can I obtain treatment at low cost? I really hope you can provide an answer to ease my worries with this matter. Thank you.

Hello and thank you for your question. Normally specialist treatment is only provided privately, you may however, try to contact your dentist and see if he can try to refer you to a teaching hospital, if you’re able to get referred, the treatment should come at a much lower cost. Best wishes, Dr Andrew Moore.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply