Oral B Vitality Precision Clean : Electric Toothbrush
The Oral B Vitality Precision Clean toothbrush has been clinically proven to remove twice as much plaque as normal toothbrushes; this has a huge range of benefits, including reduced risk of oral health conditions such as gingivitis and tooth decay, improved gum health, fresh and clean smelling breath and stronger, healthier teeth.
Vitality Precision Clean brushes oscillate around 7,000 times each minute, producing a deep clean and ensuring plaque and bacteria are removed from the whole of the mouth; the small flexible head enables the brush to remove traces of bacteria from the corners of the mouth, the gum line and the tiny cracks and gaps between the teeth; these areas are usually missed during brushing and are consequently prone to plaque and tartar build-up.
Like the Vitality Dual Clean, the Precision clean has special indicator bristles to remind users to change the head of their toothbrush every 3 months. Some models are fitted with a 2 minute timer, which makes it easier for people to brush their teeth for two minutes each time. The toothbrush is rechargeable and usually lasts around 5 days between charges.
Guide to Oral B Electric Toothbrushes
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush
- Oral B Pulsonic Sonic
- Oral B Vitality Dual Clean
- Oral B Vitality Precision Clean
- Oral B Professional Care 6000
- Oral B Professional Care 1000/7400
- Oral B Professional Care 3000/8850
- Oral B Professional Care Smart Series 4000
- Oral B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 with Smart Guide
- Oral B Vitality Sonic
- Oral B Advance Power 900
- Oral B Professional Care 500
- Oral B Professional Care 1000
- Oral B Professional Care 2000
- Oral B Professional Care 3000
- Oral B Triumph 4000
- Oral B Triumph 5000
- Oral B Pulsar