What Can I Do To Get My Tooth Decay Treated?

i have a lot of decaying teeth although one very visible in the front and is blackening fast it began with my pregnancy and because i had been a smoker for years. how can i have the blackening removed or covered over? its awfully embarrassing to smile and id really appreciate some advice on how to fix these teeth and the front blackening one more importantly. my teeth are also yellow now and im just ashamed that they’ve gotten this way. i currently have a medical card but i know they don’t cover cosmetic dentistry so i don’t know what to do at this point.
Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to write in with your question. Dental decay always is a matter of urgency and needs to be treated as soon as possible to avoid potential further health issues. Honestly though, I would really need to see you to give you the best options but you need a dental examination as soon as possible to see what can be done to save the tooth. Find a dentist and go for an examination and see what the best course of action is.
dr riten patel

Dr Riten Patel

The Mulberry
18 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames Surrey, KT12 1HS
Web: www.mulberrydental.co.uk Tel: 01932 223 479

View My Profile Dr Patel

Leave a Reply