Should I Go to a Dentist or a GP with My Dental Issue?

I am 55 and over the past 5 years I have noticed my underbite getting worse! I had a glucose test, it was negative. I need surgery on it. I am getting pain in my jaw,and it’s popping all the time. It gives me headaches .I am very self conscious about it too! It affects my eating and speaking . Should I go back to my dentist for another referral? Or should I go to a GP? I’m getting desperate! My bottom teeth are way in front of my top teeth,
Hi, thanks for reaching out. See if your dentist can refer you to a specialist to see what they can do for you. Kind regards, Andrew.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply