My dentures goes too far and trying to file it please suggest.

Q. I have dentures.soft reline now…but need hard reline,no ? is my top plate goes too far back and it makes me gag..what kind of file can i use to take off some in the back,so i dont gag..i don want to dammage my dentures….

A. Take it to a dentist to adjust it for you. its much easier

dr rob tennet

Dr Rob Tennet

St Johns Dental Practice
18 Bennett’s Hill, Birmingham, B2 5QJ

Leave a Reply