I Have Severely Crooked Teeth Due To A Childhood Illness. I’m Looking For A Competent Orthodontist. Can You Recommend One?

Hi Marcus.

I am after a specialist advice if I may please.

The dentist I went to earlier in the year has agreed to refer me to an orthodontist, unfortunately I haven’t been contacted for a consultation.

I have severely crooked teeth due to childhood illness resulting in my baby teeth falling out before my adult teeth were formed. My teeth in general require quite a lot of work (without being overly dramatic).

Can you please direct me to a competent professional who will be able to help?

Thank you.

Hello. I think the first thing you need to do is get back in touch with your dentist and see if there is any reason why your orthodontist hasn’t got in touch. It is wise to seek out the best possible advice, but it’s difficult for me to suggest somewhere not knowing your location. The best thing you could do is to look on this website for a dentist in your area or online. If you are unsure, seek out a few different opinions and find a dentist you are comfortable with. I hope this helps you with your enquiry. Marcus Gambroudes.
Dr Marcus Gambroudes

Dr Marcus Gambroudes

Changing Faces Dentistry & Facial Rejuvenation,
51 Station Road Knowle House Knowle Solihull B93 0HN
Web: www.changingfacesandsmiles.co.uk Tel: 01564 320 024

View My Profile Dr Gambroudes

Leave a Reply