I have NHS tax Credit Exemption Certificat can you give me a root canal treatment for free?

Q. I have NHS tax Credit Exemption Certificat and I want to ask you : I need a root canal on my crown can give me for free???? Thank you very much! kind regards

A. I’m sorry I’m not sure so you’ll have to ask your dentist

dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

  1. phill says:

    i have broken my tooth and it looks like im going to need a false tooth can i get one with a nhs tax credits exemption card?

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that we publish names entered into this form.