I Have Diastema Which Really Bothers Me. Could I Have Dental Surgery To Correct This? I Don’t Braces Again.

Dr Riten Patel. I have diastema and it has been bothering me for a while but I do not want to get braces again (Yes, I’ve had braces before). I visited a dentist recently and they said the fastest treatment was fast braces but then again it’s still braces. I hope to believe that teeth correction surgery exists and I hope you can or know someone who performs surgery to straighten teeth quickly. I am pretty sure it is expensive so if it exists can I please get a price estimate so I can know what to work with? Thank you.
Hello and thank you for getting in touch with me. I would need to see you to give you the best options you are more than welcome to contact my practice for a free initial consultation. There are many different systems which provide orthodontic correction but I would need to assess you in person to determine which treatment is correct. If you’d like more information on the various orthodontic correction devices available you can find out through this website. I hope this helps. Regards, Dr Riten Patel.
dr riten patel

Dr Riten Patel

The Mulberry
18 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames Surrey, KT12 1HS
Web: www.mulberrydental.co.uk Tel: 01932 223 479

View My Profile Dr Patel

Leave a Reply