I have deformed teeth and scared to c dentist out of embarresment?plz help

Q. Hello, im nearly 28 and i remember visiting the dentist when i was very young, ive never been since. my teeth are seriously deformed, next to my front two teeth, on either side are large teeth that have grown outwards, i cant smile and its becoming a serious issue. im so depressed and need help. im scared to see a dentist out of sheer embaresment. Im also on income support. what can i do? will i ever be able to smile again. i totaly need new teeth. its wrecking my life. please help thank you

A. Its very difficult to pluck up the courage to see someone but i’m sure it will be worth it. You will qualify for free dental treatment if you can find an NHS dentsit who will take you on. Alternatively you may need to pay separatley for any cosmetic treatment you may require.

dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

January 15th, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Talitha Cumi Says :

Hi My 6 year old daughter has one tooth growing in at the top directly in the middle. Where there should be two teeth is one Big one in the middle. I asked when she first got her teeth were two teeth going to grow in as the adult teeth. Well here we are in the stages of the adult teeth and only one tooth is growing in. I am so mad because I asked her dentist years ago. So if she needs something done I should be told so i can prepare to take care of it. Please let me know if this is common or is there anything I can do to fix this.

Leave a Reply