I Have Decided To Switch To Private Treatment To Align My Teeth. Do You Know Of Any Clinics That Could Help Us?

Hi Mark. I’m 18 and have been wearing braces for the past three years now under the NHS. There hasn’t been much progress with their treatment which is why I’ve decided to opt to seek private treatment. I have my two lateral incisors missing at the top. I was wondering what kind of treatment options I would have and if so what clinics within the UK could provide this. I would like to sort this issue out as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
Hi. Have a look here for some of your options with treatments.

http://www.harleystreetorthodontics.co.uk/. There are 100s of private practices who offer orthodontics for adults. Where do you live? A Google search will reveal lots of options in your area. I’d advise you invest in a few consultations first to figure which dentist or orthodontist you like best and who gives you the best advice and all the options possible. I hope this helps. Regards, Mark.

dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

Leave a Reply