I Feel Self Concious About The Way My Face Looks Without Some Of My Teeth. How Can I Replace My Missing Teeth?

I am a 33 year old girl and I’m currently missing my bottom back teeth due to a calcium deficiency, and my top two front teeth were punched out due to domestic violence. I am really self conscious as your teeth shape your face and my face looks withdrawn and my other teeth are falling out due to my gums shrinking. Can you please advise me on what I can do thank you very much. I think I’d need dental implants to fix these issues is that right.
Hi, I would recommend you book a consultation to discuss all your possible options. To replace missing teeth the options are 1. denture 2. bridge 3. implants. Search the web for a clinic local to you who offers free consultations. CT scans usually cost, however. If you know that you’ll struggle to pay there are often financial plans to spread the cost. You could ask you dentist to try to refer you to a dental university for reduced rates as another option. It’s important you get control of your gum shrinkage issues. Do you have gum disease? If so, visit your dentist. I hope you can overcome these issues in time. Thank you, Kalpesh Bohara.
dr kalpesh bohara

Dr Kalpesh Bohara

The Dental Suite
27 Park Road, Loughborough, LE11 2ED
Web: www.dental-suite.co.uk  Tel: 01509 231144
3 Rutland Street, Leicester City Centre, LE1 1RB
Tel: 0116 312 0054

View My Profile Dr Bohara

Leave a Reply