How to correct an overbite without braces?

Q. I have an overbite and want to know how to correct the problem without braces. I wore braces back in 2001 thru 2003 and now I have a terrible overbite that has changed my total appearance. I was thinking maybe veneers? Can you give a response to this problem, Doc…Thanks…

A. It depends how much of an overbite you have as to whether it can be corrected as a slight overbite is normal.

If it can be corrected it will be with orthodontics (braces) and not Veneers. Veneers can change the shape, colour and size of your teeth but unfortunately cannot change your bute.

Kind regards

dr justin glaister

Dr Justin Glaister

11 Harley Street, London, W1G 9PF
Web: Tel: 020 7612 9810

View My Profile Dr Glaister

Leave a Reply