How Can I Get Help With My Missing Teeth?

I am a 32 year old female who has lost her front bridge because of a car crash. I am now on jobseekers and also getting bullied (the police are helping). I started to self harm and I hate myself for starting that. I do not want to seem vain but I am missing 3 teeth in the front. Everyday life is hard to deal with. My wish was to have an family but I no longer want that now as I think who would want someone like me with no teeth? Please help me, I really don’t want to give up on life. I do not know how or where to start. I need any help or info. Many thanks, looking forward to hearing from anyone.
Hello, thank you for your question. Sorry to hear of your problems. It sounds like you should get a referral to a specialist dental hospital as they may able to help treat a complex case such as yours. 
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply